1. Every week sweep decking with a stiff broom to prevent a build up of dirt and algae, which would make it discoloured and slimy.
2. If you have slippery or dirty decking a pressure washer will make short work of grime, or there are plenty of specialist decking cleaning products available, which you brush into the wood, leave, then rinse off, hopefully taking all of the dirt with them. Always check that the cleaner you choose is suitable for your type of deck.
3. A simpler, cheaper and more eco-friendly idea is to wash the deck down with a solution of warm water and soda crystals.
Our Service to you
We offer all our customers a one to one service, from the first site visit to the finished garden, we never forget who the client is. We want to leave you happy and proud of your garden.
For more information about our services and to arrange a visit and quote please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 413215 or 07751 164932.
Why Choose Us
- Friendly and Professional Service from start to finish.
- Highly Skilled and Competent Staff
- Clear and Fair Pricing
- Over 90% of our work is through recommendation
- Free No Pressure, No Obligation Quoting Service